For the perfect self catering holiday in Mauritius, Villa Savannah is located directly on the beach in the coastal village of Tamarin.
The villa offers four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Three of the bedrooms lead to a lovely balcony and the fourth is part of a self-contained studio. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious living and dining room with TV and DVD installed as well as a spacious fully furnished veranda.
The villa is fully wireless networked for those who want to use the internet and a Kayak is included to visit the Dolphins in the bay, with some of the best snorkeling on the island being found right in front of the property.
There are three world famous golf courses a short drive away and a fully equipped sports complex is located nearby as well as numerous shops, banking facilities and supermarkets.
Tamarin is situated on the West Coast and famous for surfing, dolphin watching, fishing, stunning sunsets and the perfect climate.
It is a short drive to the Gorges of Black River National Park, Chamarel Highlands and the Le Morne World Heritage site.
Villa Savannah is perfect for a memorable self catering holiday in Mauritius.
- Beachfront location
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Private parking facilities
- Close to amenities
- Close to golf courses, surf beach, sporting club
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open plan living and dining room
- Terrace with sea view
- Air conditioned self contained studio (shower, WC, kitchenette)
- 1 Air conditioned master bedroom with en suite shower room and toilet facilities
- 1 Air conditioned double bedroom with balcony and sea view
- 1 Air conditioned twin bedded children’s room with balcony and sea view
- Separate shower room
- Separate toilet facilities
The rates start from MUR 7,500.00 per night
Please contact us for the rates on this property or use our request form if you require specific information.